Friday, May 8, 2009

First week at the MTC

hey everybody one week at the mtc is finished......yeahhh.... i did it, only 8 more to go....

Alright this week was pretty chill, my companion's name is elder nielson, he is from bluewater, new Mexico. yeah, i never heard of it either. He is a cool dude, he doesn't let me break rules, which is good cause i think im learning a lot faster because we're being obedient.

I guess im here till June 29, the teacher said if i felt like i wasn't getting tested or what ever i could go to an advanced group. so we will see what i decide right now i think I'm going to stay, cause my district is really awesome.

my district has 10 people, 5 going to my mission Bahia Blanca, 2 going to salta Argentina, and 3 going to Paraguay. we all get along really well, so that's pretty cool.

As far as the MTC is right now i don't really like it. cause 12 to 14 hours of class isn't really my style. But the worst thing about the MTC is the showers, they go from either boiling hot, to ice cold without warning, it is bad. and the food is alright it could be worse, so i don't complain about it. However the more i am here the more i like it a little better so.

So yeah one week at the mtc and they already have you teaching fake lessons which is cool, but kind of difficult cause we don't know all that much yet. We also went to the referral center and we called up some people, but everybody i called wasn't there so i didn't talk to anyone. But i was kind of happy about that cause i was a little nervous.....

Oh quick before i forget, Mom i have some good news and some bad news. the good news is i will be able to call you, (at the airport) I guess here at the mtc with like 2000 missionaries, and not enough phones they don't let anyone call. so i cant call you on mothers day. But more good news is you will here from Jason. That's cool.

One last thing is everyone who wants to email me and stuff just send letters through dear elder, so i can actually read them cause I'm a slow reader, and i don't type very quick. so dear elder would be best If you don't know how to do it email my mom.

Yeah so that's about it thanks for all the packages and letters. Seriously letters make my days awesome. i love getting them, and my district loves when i get packages so send some of those if you want to... once again thanks for every thing.

happy birthday to anybody whose birthday it is or was. and alright..

Peace out

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Believe

We Believe


Argentina's flag

Argentina's flag

Map of Argentina

Map of Argentina

photos

MTC Days

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Elder Taliercio - the younger ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP