Monday, August 10, 2009

Same Area, New Comp

hello! what's up every one? how's life.

my first transfer of the mission and pretty much my half of my zone got changed, we got elderes from bolivar that got whitewashed, and 3 other companionships that got changed.

as for me my new comp, is a mexicano: elder lopez, i still haven't met him cause he arrives at 12:30 today but from what i hear he loves to work and obey the rules, so I'm probably in for a shock but I'm happy.

we will probably have more success but me and elder vizcardo left the area in a great way for elder lopez, we have a fecha her name is katy, she is 8 but is really cool, her parents situation is a little complicated but they support her and like the church so that will be cool.

we also have many other investigators that are progressing slowly. but it's cool. i'm happy for change it's good. and even better is that he is mexicano, and speaks no ingles that's 2 in a row that don't speak ingles. i hope i don't get an american until a year into the mission. but we will see.

um, this week with elder vizcardo he wanted to say good bye so we did that pretty much the whole week while we were teaching our investigators, that we had but we didn't really look for any others, but exito is coming to olavarria i can feel it, we will see.

but all in all, I'm excited for the change, kind of nervous cause i hope it goes all good and it will, cause I'm that cool and humble, lol but yeah....

this week my spanish is picking up, every one says and thinks i have a year in the mission, which is cool, i don't have a problem with it, it's cool and better that way.

but yeah um what else ..............................................................
............. ......................................................................................................... i don't know i'm doing that to make the letter a little longer so y'all will be happy, i don't really know how to make these longer but yeah.....

i'm going to end with this, i'm really happy for the changes that are coming, i loved my papi and he taught me good, and this new comp will teach me good also..................i hope....i guess we will see, i will let u now more next week

sorry these letters are always short, but thanks for the support and the love, and if it's someones b'day feliz b'day from me che too

alright peace out....

ps....i will be obeying more rules i think so yea facebook is probably a thing of the past...sorry but a good thing... love y'all bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Believe

We Believe


Argentina's flag

Argentina's flag

Map of Argentina

Map of Argentina

photos

MTC Days

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Elder Taliercio - the younger ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP