Monday, October 26, 2009

Hard week but loving every minute of the mission

what's up everyone, hows life going...

here this week was hard for me... mainly cause i was more depressed that I'm going and didn't change anything... yeah, i don't know where I'm going but this is my last p-day in olavarria for now.. the president already told me unless he feels i should stay a little more. but yeah probably not... and so this week we were working hard but like always we never got anything out of it... but so i was all depressed then Sunday came, and church started and we had so many people there, many menos activos, that we had been working with for like 3 or 4 weeks.. gave me so much hope.. and then the president of the branch gave a talk and started to say how lucky the branch was to have 2 good missionaries, and that they can have confidence in us... which before the missionaries didn't have confidence in the brach and viseversa... but it gave me such excitement. and it made me feel so stupid for being depressed. but yeah that was the major spiritual thing of the week.. i guess if we try our best there is always something that will happen that's good....

but yeah, so to answer some questions that i got... no, me and my comp aren't fighting, elder Lopez and me are like great friends, and really have never fought, over anything... it was just that we were kind of both depressed that we were doing everything we could and we thought nothing was coming from it...

but yeah, so this week was a big week for me also cause i got 6 months in the mission, already it's funny cause it's exactly how they say, it's like yesterday i was home, and now I'm here in Argentina preaching what i know is true... pretty awesome....

as far as the mission, so far i have loved every minute of it. yeah,. maybe if i had more exito i would be happier but it will come and if it doesn't it's all good it's the way it's supposed to be....

but yeah so that's everything, sorry this letter is really short, i have a lot of things to do today so not much time but yeah...

i love you all and thanks for the support and the letters. i know I'm bad at writing back but i will try to do it.... alright thanks, and just for kicks, put this letter a little better, if next week i am still in olavarria u all can laugh at me... jk.. but yeah so thanks for everything,, peace out.

PS sorry i didn't answer all your questions.. but what can u do I'm here really far away..lol,.. bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Believe

We Believe


Argentina's flag

Argentina's flag

Map of Argentina

Map of Argentina

photos

MTC Days

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Elder Taliercio - the younger ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP