Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Training a new comp

this week I'm in Bahia Blanca.....I didn't get transferred but I had to come here to get my kid.....yep, I'm training..... it's weird, I'm really nervous but got to do my best.... i really don't feel ready to train but me and my comp will have to learn together.... so sorry, i don't have much time to write much, my new comp's name is elder bills, he is from salt lake, Utah.....and I'm his papi. he seems great and like a kid who knows a lot so he will help me teach a lot.....

but this last week was good as bundy went home, and i got to kill him... or so we say... but it was great working with him, he was the best missionary i have seen so I'll try to keep his example.....

then this week on Monday and Tuesday i was without a comp so i was working with a kid called Gabriel, the best recent convert i have seen, he's a great kid and we got a ton done so it was good to be with him...

then today, at 2:40 in the morning i went to the terminal to go to Bahia and here i am..... i got back to Santa a Rosa at 6 or in a little while, so I'm happy to be going back, Bahia is nice, but i feel more at home in Santa Rosa...... mainly cause it's my area....

but yeah, so I'm happy to be training, like i said: i really am nervous, but if God didn't think i could do it i wouldn't be doing it, so that gives me comfort, just going to do my best and keep going with the motto, stay chill and work.... cause for the next year and a half es lo que hay.....

alright sorry for the short letter, i will let u know more about the comp... latter.... alright thank u all i love u and peace out...

oh, about calling for Christmas, buy a calling card for Argentina, and i will call, give y'all the number of the fijo amd then y'all call me back.... i will let y'all know more as we go.... love u all peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Believe

We Believe


Argentina's flag

Argentina's flag

Map of Argentina

Map of Argentina

photos

MTC Days

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Elder Taliercio - the younger ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP