Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Letter to Jason and Amanda


This is a letter Bryce wrote to his brother Jason, who got married in the Mesa, AZ Temple on 3/12/10. The letter was read during the ring ceremony later that day:

NOW THE MOMENT U HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

MY AWESOME WEDDING LETTER THING CAUSE I’M THE BEST MAN!!!

Well, I guess today is the big day that Jason and a man duh are finally getting married. Can’t say I’m really surprised it happened so quick... they must really like each other.

But as I was writing this letter I was thinking if I should make it funny, or if I should be serious. Then I realized I needed to ask my comp how to spell serious, and so that answered my question. So here we go.

I don’t know if u all know how Jason met Amanda, but it is really a story of love, hate, and death. But since I’m sure they didn’t tell u, I will tell u all the real story. But for sake of people’s feeling and stuff, I will change names so u don’t know who is involved. So Jason, we will call jay, Amanda will be called a man, and I will be called nobody.

So it all began when jay was playing wallball with his friends, then nobody came and everybody left.... cause everybody hated nobody. That was except for jay and a man. Then nobody said it would be awesome if jay married a man, or at least they should go out or something.

And like always, everybody listened to nobody, and so jay went out with a man. but there were some problems, jay was already dating another girl, who was an Indian voodoo woman, and a man was dating some tall dude, and nobody had a girlfriend, so it was a crazy love triangle of sorts, where nobody was better than everybody.... but anyways jay dumped his girlfriend and a man dumped the other dude, and in the end nobody won, cause he was with his girl longer...

but anyways what happened is tall dude and the crazy Indian voodoo woman joined teams and vowed that nobody would be good enough for them, but nobody said no and they fell of the face of the earth...so let’s just say that’s how that went down, for sake of time... but if you are all wondering about if this story is true or not... nobody knows...

but we are all here for some reason or another, whether it's free food or for some reason we just like Jason and Amanda... it’s a big day for them

So now the big test, do I approve this marriage............. drum roll ..............
...... .......................................................................................................................................................................yes, and as the real head of this family, I say welcome to my family my new sister in law, and I say be happy. Wish I could be there but the mission president said I couldn’t so u all can write him a letter.

So now we have come to the end of this randomly useless letter, but I want u to know I love u all especially Jason and a man duh, and don’t worry I will be back in about a year to bless u all with my presence. And I want a new nephew

ok... stay chill and be cool. Peace out. See u all latter.

ps. I want u to remember nobody cares about u.... = )

ok Jason and Amanda i wrote this part like 2 days ago, and this part is going to be 100% serious... so y'all are getting married and starting a family, just remember the importance of that.. Alright, our family is pretty much one of the very few things we take with us after this life, so don’t mess it up. alright?
.... now with the first part it was a joke, well the parts that are obviously a joke. so yeah, I really am happy for y'all, keep to and once again seriously, want to have a new nephew from you guys. ok?... and so yeah, best of luck.

oh and hey write me i don't care if y'all are getting married it's been a while since i got a letter from either of u.... so love y’all. ok peace out now

love your bro Bryce

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Believe

We Believe


Argentina's flag

Argentina's flag

Map of Argentina

Map of Argentina

photos

MTC Days

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Elder Taliercio - the younger ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP