Thursday, April 1, 2010

Caring for what's important

how,s life there in the world of the world.... dumb statement, here it's been interesting.

to be honest, i can't really think of what happened this week... so, oh yeah, the day after last p-day, i did divisions with the zone leader, it was good, i learned a lot of good stuff, and yeah, worked a lot in an easier area. but then after that, it was work like normal, we tried to find people and had no exito, but i figured out the problem, cause i really don't care about datos (info) and stuff like that, but now they are counting the contacts we do, so that had me thinking a lot about getting contacts, not finding new people to listen to, so pretty much i forgot about the people, it hit me when i stopped in front of a bus stop with a lot of people and did a contact that was really easy to say no to..... so yeah, once i figured that out, i was bummed.. I'm just going to do my best, love the people and even though i kind of need to care about the datos, I'm not going to let them run me.... it's not supposed to be that way. also i realized i have left my motto a lot this transfer, i would worry about trying to look like a capo in front of everyone, and then look like dumb........ actually, this week was a learning experience.. so just going to stick to my motto, stay chill, and do what i got to do, and trust in God, got me this far, and to my best way to have exito (success).

but yeah, also yesterday was zone conference, that's why I'm writing on jueves(Thursday), but it was good, pres. came really late so it was really short. but good. i always love them, learn a lot and more than anything like the interviews with pres. but we didn't have those. so i heard next Monday. we will see. but yeah. today we had a zone activity and went to play football on the beach in the morning and then went to a place like sea world, it was cool, i liked it. good shows ,not as much to do, but not as much money either. so yeah i can live with that...got some good pictures i will try to send next week.... but good p-day.

oh, about the house, so the dueño decided to pay the dude but the dude only got like 1/10 of the money he needs but we are making progress... I just want hot water before winter, no more, and i would be happy. but yeah..

now for some questions, as DL i don't really do anything, just take the data and stuff, and watch after the other elders in my district but it's good. and about my comp, I'm senior, and he is menor, but i call it co-co cause he knows more and is teaching me a lot of stuff. i love elder monge, he is a stud, just a cool good elder. so yeah, we work hard. and do what we need to do.

well, really it was a weird letter cause it doesn't make sense to me what i wrote, my head is tired, so yeah... that's probably why but yeah, thanks for all the love and the prayers.....

peace out

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Believe

We Believe


Argentina's flag

Argentina's flag

Map of Argentina

Map of Argentina

photos

MTC Days

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Elder Taliercio - the younger ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP