Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One year mark

hey y'all, one year down..

this week was interesting. a lot of stuff has changed again, and so i just keep going... first thing, i have a new comp.. well, mini oscar meneses.. he's a pimp, i met him in santa rosa, he is from toay... but yeah, that's new news.. so my old mini, gustavo gaiannini, had to go back a couple weeks early because they actually got like 3 minis for me, and then sent oscar without telling anyone. so it was a surprise..

but also this week with the house, we found one but like always the office elders don't do anything and so we lost it.. so that whole situation has had me very angry, and put me in a bad mood for pretty much the whole week... but now I'm just tired of looking for a house, and am not doing it. so yeah... but really, with me and gustavo that has been our focus on the house and so there really isn't that much to tell u all. but yeah... so that's pretty much where I'm at right now....

but about the year mark thing, i think I'm going to celebrate it how i celebrated my birthday.. by doing nothing.. some elders burn ties but i don't want to cause most of my ties i got from elders from the mission, and shirts, well, i still have a year left and need the shirts so yeah.. I'm not going to do anything about that... but really kind of crazy how fast time passes by. seriously, like yesterday i was in the mtc, so yeah... but I'm happy with how it's gone and no regrets as of right now.

so yeah, sorry, don't know if this letter made much sense, but nothing really happened here, so yeah... thanks for the love and the support. also for the prayers, i think that helps the most. so i love u all.. and see y'all in about 365 days... peace out

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Believe

We Believe


Argentina's flag

Argentina's flag

Map of Argentina

Map of Argentina

photos

MTC Days

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Elder Taliercio - the younger ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP