Friday, August 13, 2010

Transferred but with my comp

well every one, big news, i got transferred..... well kind of, they changed my area but not my comp......

or sea my area is called villa serra. my comp is still van wagenen, but they changed it. the new area is exactly like the name calls it "villa"... but so we got whitewashed in there. it's funny though cause my comp was in that area about a year ago.. so this sunday when we went a lot of people already knew us. so yeah, it's been a weird week... they actually told us last friday night, and saturday we moved... the kind of fun thing about the mission.... but it's cool, i like working in villas a lot more. so yeah.

now, my comp has also been sick most of this week so we haven't been able to work in the area as much as i would have liked but yeah, it's alright... but I'm way excited for the change... the thing i have learned from the mission is change comes whether u want it or not, but it's u who makes it a hard change or an easy one. so I'm happy about it...

i think it's always hard to leave an area, and even more so suddenly, we didn't have time to tell anybody in the ward, minus the obispo, but I'm going to miss them. but I'm like a 20 minute walk from my old area so it's not that bad... lol

but to answer some questions.. the book/books in studying right now is the book of Mormon, and preach my gospel.... I'm also reading Jesus the Christ cause, like i said, my comp is sick and I've got a lot of time in the house so... yeah, it passed the time... way good... it's funny how stuff like TV isn't really that much of an interest right now.. but I'm sure if i saw a suns game i would be way tempted.. that's why i have never seen one...

but my favorite scripture is probably... cant think of one... but i like 2 nefi 4.. and 2 nefi 25. and the bible is way cool. but I'm not reading it right now.. lol.

and my favorite comp i have had in the mission is always going to be the comp i'm with at the moment... right now it's van wagenen.. in two weeks when transfers come we will see...if it changes... hope not... (but with all that talk about change I bet it will come...lol )

but as far as the teaching, it's been great. the meetings helped out a lot. just when we teach there is a huge benefit and we can feel the difference and so can the investigators so it's way great.... and been a huge benefit...

sorry it's been a crazy letter.. but gots to go, love y'all...thanks for the support and prayers.

peace out

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Believe

We Believe


Argentina's flag

Argentina's flag

Map of Argentina

Map of Argentina

photos

MTC Days

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Elder Taliercio - the younger ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP