Thursday, October 7, 2010

I just got to do what the Lord wants me to do

well, this week has been crazy, but mainly with conference and the baptism. but so i will start with the baptism. we didn't have it, what happened is we were getting everything ready to go, we were going to do it in the morning, but then we figured out we didn't have the key to the baptismal fount and so we called the bishop and he tells us to fill it up anyway... so we do it without going inside. then we realize that the fount isn't clogged... so we needed to go inside to stop the water from draining. so we go outside and see that the window was open... and so i hoped inside and put the plug... it was way funny cause there must have been people watching and thinking why are the mormons breaking into their own church. but yeah, in the end we got a call from antonela and she said she had to work and wouldn't be able to do it..... to show that God works in mysterious ways.. obispo forgot that he didn't even have the keys, so if she would have come she wouldn't have been able to get baptized anyways... so yeah, big blessing..... but then conference..... it was awesome. i got to say i love conference, the talks just get better and better. so i can't complain....

and so now with transfers..... I'm now in a little pueblito called loberia. it's a pueblo right above necochea. to be honest, when i got the news i wasn't the happiest camper, cause i had just got to villa serra a little while ago. but yeah, i can't complain, i realize I'm getting the things i wanted in the mission... as far as the places i want to go, and things i want to do.... in loberia, it's a branch, and I'm a 1st counselor in the branch. so I'm going to learn a lot about how to do that stuff. which is really what i wanted.... so I'm happy with the change. my comp is a chileno called elder guzman, I'm his 2nd comp in the mission, so it's fun to have someone with that newbie desire. he is a really good kid, i like him. but yeah.....

to explain what the pueblo is like, it's about 24 by 24, so it could be smaller. but it's a pueblo filled with a bunch of old people and the church doesn't have the best reputation, and in pueblos it's hard to fix that.... non the less. I'm excited to see what the Lord can do with us there. we will need to rely on the spirit a lot cause i have never worked in a pueblo nor have i ever lived in one... so it's going to be fun. this couple of days working there, my comp has been comp mayor showing me around and helping me with that. but we are talking with every one.... i figure it's a pueblo with 5 thousand to 10 thousand so there has got to be a lot of people so I'm way excited...... but yeah that's with transfers....

funny fact in my old area, my son, elder bills, is going there. that would be the 3rd time i have left him an area. he has been following me in the mission. so it was funny when i heard that.

but yeah, it's been a crazy week but no complaints. i just got to do what the Lord wants me to do, and let Him make me the tool He needs me to be. so yeah, I'm way excited just to see what we can to here.... but yeah, I'm going to try to send pictures of necochea, I'm here right now and took a lot of pictures so my mom would be happy, so yeah...

but thanks for the love and the support. i love y'all. and will see y'all latter...

peace out

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Believe

We Believe


Argentina's flag

Argentina's flag

Map of Argentina

Map of Argentina

photos

MTC Days

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Elder Taliercio - the younger ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP