Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, happy new years everybody. hope you all passed it good and enjoyed yourselves. I was with my comp and we passed it at home, it was like the first time i can remember that i didn't even intend to stay up and see the firecrackers, and stuff. but it was fun, we made some food..... that my comp got sick from eating... and we ate a lot. but it was a tranquilo day. and yeah, that's how we passed it, even though at 12 we woke up cause there were a bunch drunk dudes playing with fireworks in front of our house, it was way funny. but yeah.

aside from that, the week was good, even though me and Elder Garcia used to live with each other in Bahia, but it's always kind of hard to get used to a new person around you. but its been fun. this week we went by some menos activos, and they are an incomplete family. but we were teaching them and they were way interested and excited about the message. so we will see what goes down with them. they are 4 non members. but yeah. it was a good blessing. but this week we were blessed to find some people to teach, so it was pretty awesome.

but some people have asked what are my goals for 2011, after all a new year. new thing to do, and so yeah to answer that questions I'm going to give you a scripture reference.... DC 90:33... lol. you can look it up when you want. but to be honest i have the goals i want to reach, but just don't know how to reach them yet. but it will all come... first things first finish the mission, then worry about the other stuff.

but it has been a great year. to be honest my full year in the mission wasn't really what i thought it would be but i have never learned so much in my life... that's kind of a comment about the mission in general... but it was a hard year, but i guess that's one of the reasons things get hard, cause if it would have been easy i wouldn't have learned anything...lol... but yeah

i don't really know what more to write, but i promised my mom i would make this letter way long, or that i would send some pictures and i cant send pictures right now so i need to make it long. but yeah...

oh well i guess i just want to say thanks you all for your help and your prayers, and all the thing you all have taught me and given me. I'm way grateful for my family, friends, and mainly that i had the opportunity to be born in the church, mainly cause if it had been for my mom and dad finding the church i wouldn't have ever looked for it. to have the gospel has been one of the best things i have ever been given, and the good example of my mom and dad, by teaching me it. but not only by teaching but by living it given me the example..... with the rest of my family, and my other friends from the church and outside of it..... didn't want to leave y'all hanging...lol...

and congrats to Alana for getting baptized, i asked pres if i could go but he didn't write me back, i take it as a no. but i wish i could have been there. or if it's the 8th of January...... there is still hope...lol... but yeah, thanks, love y'all and peace out


PS.... wait, the branch has church at 9 in the morning now?.... bummer. whatever happened to the "we don't change our horario". 11 in the morning is the best time to have it. but oh well. es lo que hay. the church is still true.
peace out

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Believe

We Believe


Argentina's flag

Argentina's flag

Map of Argentina

Map of Argentina

photos

MTC Days

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Elder Taliercio - the younger ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP