Monday, March 21, 2011

Running to the finish

so this week was actually kind of hard for me.... but still a good week. it was hard because it was the last week of transfer, and it actually hit me that soon I'm going home. but since i was in loberia i came up with a boxing analogy, my mission is 16 transfers, this is the last round, but from my little understanding of boxing, finishing isn't enough to win, so that's what i need to do better with, not just finish but finish good. but lucky, I'm in the best place in the mission.
funny how God always helps us out in ways like that.

but this week, we at least had members from each of the 2 big families we are really focusing on, come to church, and thye all said next week more will come. so that is great news. also with one, the familia sanchez, we watched "Jose smith prophet of the restauracion", and it worked wonders. they were way excited and would have all come to church but the dad woke up sick so that was a bummer. but hopefully in April we will be able to get both families. then aside from that it was kind of way tranquilo, i can't really think of any weird stuff that happened, it was actually a lot of walking around looking for part families that the bishop gave to us on a list. but yeah.

oh, and about transfers. i'm still here in newberry and elder seegrist is still my comp. I'm way excited, he's a good friend, and presidente likes the team we make... he says " ambos son re-vivos" ..... don't know if it's a good thing but we have fun, and manage to work so I'm excited to finish with him... really the only change that really affects me is the new elder in the ward with us. but he is a good kid. so it will be fun. but yeah.

and so, yeah, on kind of a trunky note to my family who is going to want a lot of stuff from Argentina, write me a list with everything you want and send me some money (give it to mom) and i will do my best to get it. the good thing is that I'm in mar del plata, and so i can pretty much get anything Argentina has to offer.... so let me know cause if you don't tell me I'm just coming home with independiente shirts for every one. and alfajores for me, but the cheap ones....lol... money talks to my mouth... but yeah, that's all i can remember...

so yeah, i guess i will write y'all next week, and be good. and now that i think what i always say is thanks for the prayers, support, and love..... but that's cliche, so i just leave it with this lovely phrase..... if you want to love me got to show me.....

alright peace out

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Believe

We Believe


Argentina's flag

Argentina's flag

Map of Argentina

Map of Argentina

photos

MTC Days

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Elder Taliercio - the younger ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP