Monday, May 9, 2011

Home!


the last picture with my group, in bahia blanca. i will miss you!



it was a very weird moment once i saw all of them, but it was funny they all gave me 1,000,000 dollar bills, too bad they were fake.



my sobrinos grew so much over the past 2 years, but it's cool them talk.



oh taco bell how i love you...



this picture isn't my house, but i could say that i'm finally home... just cause i think this is the effect my mom wants you all to get from this picture..... lol... so i'm home... but it's been a great 2 years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Believe

We Believe


Argentina's flag

Argentina's flag

Map of Argentina

Map of Argentina

photos

MTC Days

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Elder Taliercio - the younger ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP