Monday, June 29, 2009

I know my purpose and why I'm here doing this

this is my last week at the mtc and all i can say is yea me...... i really think the mtc didn't want me to like it here, with all the swine flu, the gym floor thing, and now the mission presidents. but the mtc failed. i have to say i kind of did like it here. but anyways this week at the mtc my district got to be host missionaries for the new kids, that means that we show them to their rooms, and show them the campus a little. we greet them from their car doors cause they aren't allowed on the campus. but it was funny cause the first kid I had was crying the whole time. he didn't really talk too much. but then the second kid coming in with a mohawk, and wearing sunglasses. so i got like the weirdest kids ever.

But something really cool this week was at the rc we made calls in spanish. it was really cool, and everyone who made a call was like they're so much nicer. it was funny. I didn't really talk to anyone but this kid, and then one lady who told me to call her back. but it was cool.

Well i don't know if i mentioned it but the MTC is on locked down even more than normal cause the mission presidents are here. it's funny, everything is set up for them. but i still haven't met my mission president yet, but i think he might fly down with me if i go this monday. I have to say I'm feeling a little sick so they might not let me know, but i will find out sunday I'm trying to feel better but it's not working. But hopefully i can just go and no worries. either way i will call monday once around 11:30-2 and then maybe between 6-8 or something like that but yeah.............

so i guess i might as well say what i learned at the mtc. i think i learned a lot of stuff like the only difference between a toilet and a urinal is the seat, if lunch is good you eat as much as u can cause dinner will be terrible....lol.. but seriously, i learned a lot but I'm still the same it's weird how it works. Like I'm the same but i know the purpose and everything it really cool. I'm just happy, and can't explain why. and it's kind of funny cause this week went by really slowly. but it was fun.. i don't think I'm making any sense. but do i ever really?
I am really happy i could come and stay as long as i could, and i hope i don't stay any longer....

i want to say thank you to everybody who supported me trough the mtc, cause it will probably be the hardest part of my mission for me. i don't expect the rest to be easy, actually i know it will be more difficult, but like i know my purpose, and why I'm out here doing this now, and i mean like hardcore i know.

But so thanks to everyone for helping me get here. But don't stop the support cause like the support.. ya dig.... But thanks everyone i love you all miss you. cant wait to go to argentina, and hopefully forget english.

alright peace out y'all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Believe

We Believe


Argentina's flag

Argentina's flag

Map of Argentina

Map of Argentina

photos

MTC Days

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Elder Taliercio - the younger ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP