Monday, July 6, 2009

First assignment in Argentina

so this is the first email I'm doing from Argentina so far all is good, my first comp's name is elder vizcardo, he is from Peru, he is really cool.

but its kind of funny my first week here we only knock on 4 doors, but 2 of them let us in. which was really good for only knocking for doors.

but its not that we are lazy it's just that we had no time. here is what happened. on Monday i left the mtc yeah....i barely got out cause i had a cold, and the doctor wanted me to stay, but i told him that i felt great so he let me go and now I'm in perfect health... then tuesday we got to buenos aires, and we stayed there till about 6 at night. i saw tio, it was really awesome, it made arriving here a lot easier, so I'm happy i saw him. then tuesday night we went to bahia blanca, and stayed there till i arrived in my area, independencia olavarria.

it's a nice area, we always have food to eat. but anyways so friday morning i arrived in my area at like 2 in the morning. then we went around olavarria friday, did some work, then we went to a city called bolavarria cause there was a baptism, and we stayed there till sunday and i got back to my area around 6 at night. but yeah that was pretty much my week. i like my area it's a good place nice people.

it is really cool to be in argentina. um that is really all that happened.

oh wait I'm lyeing, the church here is closed for 2 weeks cause the flu, big problem i cant get a way from it. but hopefully it is only closed for 2 weeks cause if not we can't baptize people, cause they can't attend church. But alot of the missionaries are saying they are having a hard time getting in houses cause the people are paranoid, and don't want to get sick. but yeah i think that's all.

yeah i just want to say congrats to jazmin y zuyapa, sorry if i spelt your names wrong. but that's awesome you decided to get baptized. a

alright i think that's all so yeah talk to y'all next week. peace out thanks for the support, and the love.
peace out again

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Believe

We Believe


Argentina's flag

Argentina's flag

Map of Argentina

Map of Argentina

photos

MTC Days

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Elder Taliercio - the younger ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP