Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fun week

ok this week was fun.... there was a lot of stuff to do but it was alright....

Thursday, me and my comp probert went to get the packages for all the zone and then we went to deliver them... so if u guys want to send packages, yes, i do get them a little faster, not by much but without the middle man. so saves that time. but yeah, so that's good. then after that it was a normal day. it's cool in my new area cause there are a ton of people and so it's easier to find some people.. then Friday i had to go with my comp to the mission office for some metting... while he was in the meeting, i was with the office elders, they are not as bad as i thought...but yeah, cool kids. that was pretty much all Friday. then Saturday and Sunday were normal working and teaching people... then Monday i went to a small city called coronel suarez, and we did divisions. it was fun, i like to see other cities/ pueblos, it's cool, so that made me happy. then Tuesday we had zone conference and me and mainly my comp had to put that all together but it was fun, so pretty much it was a busy week, here i also had to give a talk in zone conference, it was bad. but we didn't even plan it till like 2 hours before, so i don't complain. but yeah, it's been fun. these next weeks will be easier. and tranquilo..

oh and funny news from caisamar, my last area, they have gas... yeah ,2 days after i left... yeah ,makes me laugh... so now they are not moving and most of my time there was wasted... oh well, stuff happens for a reason... makes me laugh, i'm happy for my son and my last comp....

so about the zone, there are 13 companionships, 22 elders, and 4 hermanas... the biggest zone. and there are 4 districts. but like i said last week, my official title is assistant to the zone leader, there is only one. so i just help him out. i like it that way.

some thing about this area is it is the area pres. grew up in when he was a kid... he was born in bahia blanca, and this is his old barrio. so a lot of the members know him, but he goes to a different barrio in the otra estaca. so i dont really see him all that much. unless he randomly comes from nowhere. but yeah it's a cool barrio. as of right now i like it a lot.

I'm happy right now with how the things are going. i love u all, thanks for the love and the support... and hope i answered ur questions...

peace out...

oh pops, my street is spell chancay 504..... or... terrada y chancay. i live on the coner above a store... love y'all, peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Believe

We Believe


Argentina's flag

Argentina's flag

Map of Argentina

Map of Argentina

photos

MTC Days

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Elder Taliercio - the younger ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP