Thursday, June 3, 2010

Transfers came and I'm in Bahia Blanca

Well guess what transfers came and the results....... are........
I'm now in Bahia Blanca, area hospital... which is like the centro in bahia blanca... as of right now i love it, we already found a new lady doing contacts... and people seem a lot nicer here. so yeah I'm really excited...

my comp is call elder probert... and he is the zone leader.... he's a pimp, great missionary, and we will be good friends. but as his comp I'm what i always called the zone leaders lacky... so yeah that's me... right now, his assistant. but I'm happy.

the only thing is i didn't have time to tell everyone in caisamar i was leaving, so i was bombed about that. but yeah, it's what it is. they actually made the barrio only have 2 elders so the area is now huge.... to be honest it was actually a good thing i left cause me and my comp would have surely fought a lot if i stayed.

so yeah, as far as the area here, like i said, it's in most of what is centro, our mission president is from this barrio, o sea he grew up in my ward, so i'm excited to see the ward....

also, fun fact, manu ginobili lives in my area, I'm going to be sure to bug him and yell at him if i see him on the street... so it will be good. my house is on the street chanqui 504, not sure if that's how u spell it but yeah, try it pop and see if u can find my house.

transfers are always kind of hard cause you always want to see the exito (success) u have had in the area, and i wasn't really able to see it, to be honest, I don't think i will ever know, but i worked the best i could, and so no regrets, it's just hard sometimes.... but yeah kind of used to it, actually helps animate me, so it's always good in a weird way..

but yeah about my comp, he is a transfer younger than me in the mission, and he is from Utah, and worst thing about him is that he is a Lakers fan.... we have been fighting about that for some time now but it's ok, the suns did great and i give them props so yeah.....

to be honest right now I'm not sure what more to write... i will let u all know next week...

so yeah, we also need to set up zone conference this coming week so we will see how that goes. so yeah, i want to thank u all for the love and support, i love u all. and will see y'all later... peace out

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Believe

We Believe


Argentina's flag

Argentina's flag

Map of Argentina

Map of Argentina

photos

MTC Days

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Elder Taliercio - the younger ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP